Sleeping solutions for the snoring people
What do We do?
- Search for the most effective snoring remedies and sleeping solutions.
- Compare the best anti snore AIDs and sleeping solutions.
- Write detailed reviews based on more than 100 000 customers feedbacks and our quality tests.
- Advise only the best and trustworthy anti-snore products in the World.
- Publish articles about how to stop snoring in general, snoring causes and consequences.
- Help to define what kind of snore bothers You to prevent some dangerous aspects of breathing like Sleep Apnea.
- Avoid long, boring, lack of sense SEO texts. We write only the facts to make Your reading fast and informative.
What snoring is?
- It's a Breathing disorder during sleep, accompanied by low-frequency rattling sound.
- In some cases, snoring is associated with respiratory arrest attacks, known as apnea which results in oxygen deficiency of primary organs and vital systems and enhances the risk of infarction and stroke development.
- Snoring is taking to disorders of good sleep for the snorer and everybody surrounding him or her by breaking the silence in the night.
Why all We snore?
- Age. As we grow older, our throat becomes narrower, and the muscle tone in Our throat decreases that may cause snoring.
- Excessive weight. Even small amount of excessive fat around Your neck prevents air coming smoothly to Your throat. That may cause snoring.
- Biology. Your gender and built influence the possibility of being snorer. If You are a man, You are not as lucky as women in this case.
- Blocked airways. Flu, Allergy and all the reasons that make Your nose stuffy or influence airways to be blocked is a path to snoring.
- Alcohol, Smoking, and Drugs. All that gives You muscle relaxation in an unnatural way and is leading straight away to snoring.
- Sleeping position. When You sleep on your back, You produce more tissue on Your throat, so that will make to snore more likely than when You sleep on Your side.
Why is snoring so bad?
- Because You don't get enough sleep.
- You Get tired quickly.
- Permanent somnolence bothers You.
- You have reduced attention.
- It develops elevated blood pressure, more frequent pulse, and sometimes cardiac rhythm disorders.
- Snoring may cause the development of hypertension and arrhythmias.
- It may bring to increase of infarctions and strokes possibility.
- People with snoring associated with apnea frequently have potency problems.
Define how You snore to know more
- If You snore with a closed mouth, It reveals some tongue problems.
- Snoring with open mouth makes throat tissue problems visible.
- When You snore on the back, It is the most common situation and easy option. Change of the sleep position and healthy lifestyle could be enough for stop snoring.
- Serious problems, requiring complex examination You may indicate by snoring in every position.
Quick and effective DIY to stop snore
- Elevate your head four inches from the current head sleeping position to ease breathing.
- Change sleeping position from Your back to Your side by attaching small round object(tennis ball etc.) to Your T-shirt or pajama top to make rolling over onto Your back uncomfortable.
- Reduce the amount of dust and pet dander in Your bedroom.
- Moisture air in Your bedroom.
- Lose some weight.
- Stop smoking.
- Try to avoid any sedatives, alcohol and sleeping pills.
- Exclude next products consumption before sleep: dairy products, animal products, soybean milk, caffeine, grains, soy, sugar, bananas, potatoes, corn, and cabbages.
What products will You most likely find on anti snore AIDs market?
Most of them consist of such ingredients as peppermint, menthol, water, glycerin and alcohol. Occasionally they are recommended to be taken about a half an hour before sleep, and most bottles last for about a month.
The main thing about stop snoring pillow is the idea of once a snoring person is positioned on it, snoring stops. There are three major types anti snoring pillows: wedge, memory foam and cervical support, but We are also planning to represent the 4th class for CPAP, BiPAP APAP machine users.
They are also called oral appliances, or dental sleep equipment. Their main feature is to open the airway by moving the lower jaw forward.
Tongue retaining devices
Also known as tongue stabilizing device – TSD. It holds the tongue forward during sleep to prevent it from blocking the airway.
Its primary task is to keep Your lower jaw firmly in place. Thanks to this, the mouth stays closed, and this forward position of the jaw reduces the risk of the tongue and throat tissues falling back to block the airways.
If You snore due to blocked nasal passages, then this device might just be the right solution for you, but t it may take some time to get used to sleeping with a device shoved into each nostril. Still, the best products on the market are made from soft, medical-grade silicon which shouldn’t be too uncomfortable. However, if you find that this type of device works to reduce or eliminate your snoring, you should know that this is not a temporary fix. You should use them for life.
Manufacturers produce them from elastic, spring-like straps that fit directly over the flare of the nostrils. The bottom is sticky so that once placed on the nose they stay there. As the strips attempt to get back to its core shape, they elevate the sides of the nose and spread the nasal passages. This process helps to the opening of the nostrils and makes breathing easier.
Anti snoring machines: CPAP, BiPAP, APAP
CPAP. This kind of treatment uses a positive air pressure to hold the airway open during sleep. A pump generates this air force called a CPAP machine and is applied through a small mask which fits over the nose, or the nose and mouth.
BiPAP. This device has two pressure settings. One is for breathing in (IPAP), and a moderate pressure for breathing out (EPAP). When you inhale air, the pressure will grow to the selected value and decrease during exhalation. BPAP machines are often used by Sleep Apnea patients when CPAP machines have failed.
APAP. The pressure settings are not limited to a single point, but to a range of pressures. These machines are built to fluctuate within this range of pressures automatically when it delivers air. APAP machines use algorithms that sense subtle changes in your breathing and adjusts itself to the best pressure setting at any time of the night.
Anti snore wristbands and rings
They influence the snorer by making tiny electrical pulses every time the person is snoring, so that makes the sleeper changing positions until the one where the snore stops won't be found.
Essential oils for snoring
This type of sleeping solution temporarily helps to liquefy and make mucous thinner, open blocked airways and reduce inflammation. They also decrease the production of phlegm in mucous membranes. There are ten types of oil, recommended as a snore relief remedy: thyme, eucalyptus, peppermint, mint, sage, cedar, lavender, marjoram, lemon, valor. Most common ways of using Essential oils against snoring are gargle, diffuse, massage and bath.
What You should do before You buy anything
- First of all. Please, visit a doctor to identify the primary reason for You snoring.
- It is vital to define if You have snore or Sleeping Apnea. This difference may be a real turning point for Your health.
- Do a research. Some people get relief from sprays, oils, nasal dilators, etc. But many doctors don't recommend to use them.
- Try behavioral changes first: quit smoking, lose some weight(if necessary), turn Your sleeping side.
Sleeping solutions that We also review on Our website
There are five main types of this product, some of them are over-the-counter: nicotine patches, nicotine gums, and nicotine lozenges. But You may also get doctors prescription and purchase nicotine inhaler and nicotine nasal spray. NRT(Nicotine Replacement Therapy) probably is the most commonly used quit smoking medication. It reduces withdrawal by giving you a small portion of nicotine, but not a single of the other harmful chemicals found in cigarettes.
Air moisture humidifiers
One of the causes You may snore, is when the tissues and membranes in Your throat become parched during the sleep. Such sleeping solution as air moisture humidifier makes the air wet in Your room and keeping Your throat moist all night long. There are four main types of this device: ultrasonic mist, evaporative mist, steam vaporizer and air washer.
When you have trouble relaxing due to ambient sound, earplugs specially created for sleep are a great answer. There are following common types of earplugs: custom, disposable, reusable and moldable. The main difference between these earplugs is shape and durability.
White noise machines
White noise benefits rest before sleep by providing a continuous, calming sound for your mind to settle on. That helps to calm the brain and prevents you from concentrating on disruptive sounds that oppose with the process of falling asleep. When You fall asleep, white noise runs the whole night to drown out different sounds that may have woken you up. That helps You to sleep better, and wake up being more recovered.