If you are looking for a Simmons Beautyrest mattress, it's important to have a look at Beautyrest mattress reviews to find the best ones for your needs. We have reviewed many of these mattresses that you will find in this list. You will also learn more about this mattress and how it can benefit you.
Simmons Beautyrest is a very popular mattress brand. Customers have reviewed these mattresses and many of them have had a positive experience with their Simmons Beautyrest mattress. Here is what you need to know about this mattress brand before you decide to buy.
Advantages And Disadvantages of the Simmons Beautyrest Mattress
When looking at Simmons Beautyrest mattress reviews, it's important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of this mattress brand. Here is what you need to know.
- There are over twenty-four different hybrid mattress models as well as innerspring models so you have a lot of choices. Many of them are available in multiple firmness settings so you can get a firmness level that works for your needs. This mattress brand should help most sleepers no matter how you sleep on your mattress
- Many customers indicate that the Simmons Beautyrest gives them edge support that is above average. These mattresses are suitable for sexual activity and they have a responsive surface
- You can purchase a Simmons Beautyrest mattress at multiple brick-and-mortar stores across the country so you should be able to find them almost anywhere without much difficulty. You can also order one of these mattresses on through many retailers that also work through the internet.
- One of the disadvantages to owning this mattress is it has a below average lifespan which is a common complaint that owners of this mattress have. There is not a lot of motion isolation with this mattress and there can be more off-gassing when you first purchase the mattress.
- Compared to other hybrid and innerspring mattresses this brand has an above average price so you're going to be paying more for your mattress.
- The Simmons company doesn't disclose the mattress measurements or specifications it's difficult for you to research the various models based upon various factors such as comfort layer thickness, the foam density, and the composition of the cover.
The Main Line Of Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses
Most Affordable Beautyrest Mattress - Recharge
This is the cheapest mattress that you'll find in the Simmons Beautyrest line. It lacks some of the features that the other Beautyrest models have. If you are on a tight budget then this is a good mattress to go for. It has around 800 pocket coils which give you good support and help to transfer motion. You can get it in a luxury firm, plush, and firm as well as with a pillow top and you can also combine the pillow top with other options.
The materials made to create the mattress will vary but it usually includes air cool memory foam, gel touch foam, and aircool foam. These foam types reduce heat so you have a more comfortable sleep. You'll pay around $800 for a queen mattress but the price will vary depending upon the different features that you get and where you purchase your mattress from.
Beautyrest Recharge World Class - Better Comfort But Still Affordable
The world-class model is the next model up from the Beautyrest Recharge. It features additional costs but has more features. it has around the same features as to standard model but it also has more pocket coils which increase from 850 to around 2000 which all depends upon the individual. You'll get more comfort and better support with this model and there is less motion transfer. You get an air-cooled memory foam that has a Microgel touch. This adds more comfort, greater durability, and the mattress will stay cooler. It is worth it to upgrade to this model because of the additional memory foam and coil count makes the Beautyrest Recharge world class a better deal than the standard Beautyrest Recharge.
Beautyrest Silver Hybrid - Best Combination of Features
Get great comfort with the Beautyrest silver mattress and it is also a great value. There are more cutting-edge components in this mattress brand then in the other Beautyrest does. You get advanced performance and there are silver strands which are used in the construction of the mattress this helps to regulate temperature, Wick away moisture, and keep microorganisms at bay.
When it comes to a hybrid mattress this is a mixture of coils and memory foam. These mattresses usually have the memory foam on top of the mattress. This is what you will find in the Beautyrest hybrid mattress. The amount of foam on top of this mattress is quite substantial and there are around 1000 to 2000 coils. In the more expensive models, there is micro coils as well as gel touch memory foam. The lower-priced models have air cool memory foam while the higher-end has the micro as well as a diamond infused memory foam. These foam types provide excellent support and comfort and help keep the mattress cool so you'll get a good night's rest. The queen mattress is going to cost around $1,300 but you get more variability when compared to other brands.
Beautyrest Black - Best Luxurious Innerspring
One of the most popular mattresses in the Beautyrest lineup used the Beautyrest Black. this is a luxury mattress that targets that demographic. Many individuals have indicated that they enjoy this mattress brand. The downside to this mattress has is that it's going to be quite expensive so you have to be ready to shell out more money.
It features very high-quality coils and there is a triple braided veriform pocketed coil system so there is almost no motion transfer whatsoever. The coils will last a very long time when you compare them to other mattress brands. The foam used to make this mattress is of very high quality. There is either dynamic response memory foam used air cool memory foam or micro diamond infused memory foam which is air-cooled. The price on this mattress tends to vary but you're probably going to end up having to spend several thousand to own one.
Beautyrest Platinum - Where Value Meets Luxury
The Platinum mattress model is more affordable but still has decent quality. The Platinum model is a downgrade from the more expensive features that the Beautyrest Black has but it still has a lot of the performance that the Beautyrest Black has. If you're on a budget but still want a very luxurious mattress, go with the Beautyrest Platinum.
The History of Simmons Beautyrest
When looking through Beautyrest mattress reviews we also had a look at the history of the Simmons bedding company.
They are one of the top mattress Brands next to Sealy and Serta. In Kenosha Wisconsin, Simmons was founded in 1870. It started as a company making cheese boxes and wooden insulators but in 1876 Simmons change the scope of the company and they began to produce woven wire mattresses on a mass scale. The spiral coil spring mattress was introduced in 1889. Simmons used a cutting edge manufacturing process and the price that you paid from a woven wire mattress went from $12 down to $0.95. Disallowed individuals at all income brackets to afford a mattress. Simmons has been in business for over a century and a half and they continue to offer new mattress Technologies and the to be a leader in innovation. In 1900, the company vented their patented wrapped coil spring system and a machine to mass-produce these mattresses was created in 1925. Even today, all of the Simmons mattresses are manufactured and design in the United States.
The Patented Pocketed Coil
In 1900, the wire wrapped coil system was introduced but there were labor and time needed to produce these wrapped coil spring mattresses. Only individuals in the upper class were able to afford them. In 19225, engineer John Franklin Gale who was part of Simmons created a machine that could be used to mass-produce these mattresses. It was after this that the pocketed coil spring mattress was affordable to everyday individuals. This was the start of the Beautyrest mattress collection. Simmons has been creating these mattresses for over 90 years and they are always introducing new innovations in evolving in the mattress industry.
Why Are the Coils Special?
The pocketed coil system is special because it is a unique wrapped design that allows the mattress to conform it to your weight. These coils aren't tied to each other and they will Contour to the curves of your body and transfer far less motion. If you sleep next to another individual or are a light sleeper than the super pocketed coil system is something that you're going to enjoy. You'll still get solid support with this mattress but there is less motion movement so you get better quality sleep without waking up.
The Simmons Beautyrest Collections
You can get the Simmons Beautyrest mattress in various price ranges and in various models. The Simmons Beautyrest collection models are the Beautyrest Black, Beautyrest silver, and Beautyrest Platinum. Some of the mattresses that have been discontinued are the Beautyrest Exceptionale, Beautyrest Elite, and the Beautyrest anniversary. These are mattress collections that are no longer being produced. Each of these Beautyrest mattresses has the following features:
- You'll find Beautyrest pocketed coil technology for less motion transfer and body contouring
- To combat mattress roll-off there is reinforced edge support
- You get greater stability with energy foam
- For a longer comfort life, there is transflexion comfort technology
- You don't need to flip or rotate your mattress because it is a no-flip design
What Features Do You Receive In Beautyrest Mattresses?
There are several features that you can expect to get when you purchase a Beautyrest mattress.
Surface Cool Plus Fiber
Underneath the cover fabric of your mattress is the surface cool plus fiber layer. This technology was created by Simmons to allow for more heat dissipation at the surface where the body is touching the bed. It transfers body heat to the lower layers and the side of the mattress and then other cooling mechanisms will remove this heat completely.
Contour and Comfort Levels
Air-Cooled Memory Foam
This is a proprietary blend of memory foam. It is a staple in the mattress brand and in some cases there are a few augmentations. This is used in The contour and the comfort layer of the mattress. The purpose of this layer is to help the mattress adapt to your body shape. Mattresses that have are Coolmax memory foam and AirCool gel are variants that give you better thermal dissipation and better breathability.
Memory Foam with Dynamic Response
In the mattress brands, you will also find dynamic response memory foam. This enhances the responsiveness of your mattress and you will find this above air cool foam. it is more contouring and softer so you will have a better sleep.
Dualcool Technology Memory Foam
This layer uses natural silver to help you stay cool at night. You also get the antibacterial qualities of silver and mold growth is stopped as well as a bacterial growth in the mattress. This mattress will stay fresh for many years.
Platinum Ice Memory Foam
You will find this type of memory foam in the more expensive Platinum Series mattresses. This will ensure that the surface of the mattress that you're sleeping on stays cool to the touch and you get a more comfortable sleep.
Micro Diamond Memory Foam
This combines microscopic diamond crystals and viscoelastic which is contouring to give you both cooling properties and contouring properties. In the most expensive mattress models, which you'll find in the black line from the Simmons Beautyrest you will find this type of memory foam. This foam will give you the best sleep temperature so you stay comfortable.
In the expensive black models, you'll find micro coils. These coils are found in the contouring layer of the mattress and give it extra bounce. These are the miniature versions of normal wrapped pocketed coils and they react to your weight. they don't have an adverse effect on the other contouring layers of the mattress.
Comfort Response Latex
Some of the higher-end models you'll find a comfort response latex later. This enhances mattress conformity but doesn't sacrifice the responsiveness. You get better airflow as it is ventilated. Simmons does not provide a lot of information about the comfort response latex so there's no way to know whether it is synthetic or organic. The company also doesn't indicate how long this response latex is going to last. in other mattress brands of synthetic response, latex is quite for and doesn't last very long.
The Support Layer
You get extended deep support with a polyurethane foam layer. This combines with an innerspring layer so that you get correct posture throughout a night's sleep. Since there is stiffer foam between the tough steel coil layers and the plush viscoelastic upper layers, the foam is not damaged due to impact from the body.
The mattress uses a pocketed coil technology which was developed by Simmons. You can find this in many other different brands of mattresses but it was developed originally by Simmons. The coils are encased independently of each of the other coils so you'll get personalized support. there is a resilient response with this mattress that feels like a classic innerspring mattress but there aren't the motion transfer problems that occur with a regular innerspring mattress. You can get a different firmness level with these mattresses to suit your individual needs.
Advanced Pocketed Coil
The advanced pocketed coil system is the most advanced version of the pocketed coil system. It builds on the durability and conformity of the original pocketed coils but gives more motion isolation and more pain relief.
Mattress Edge Support
The Ventilated Air Cooled Beauty Edge
This edge system has two main purposes. The first purpose is to stabilize the body when you sit on the edge of the mattress so you don't sink into the mattress that usually occurs with many memory foam mattresses. There are also holes along the side so are can pass through it. The mattress will maintain the right body temperature during the night.
Support And Comfort
The type of support and comfort you get will all depend upon the actual Beautyrest mattress that you buy. You can get various levels of firmness and comfort when you buy a Beautyrest mattress. It's important that you look at Beautyrest mattress reviews to find one that is going to work for your needs. You can get mattresses for different sleep preferences, budgets, and so on so you have to look before you buy. The support that you get from these mattresses is going to provide you with a decent night's rest.
Many memory foam mattresses are impacted by heat but the Beautyrest brand does not suffer from heat retention because it has a great heat dissipation built into the memory foam. the models that feature Black Ice, as well as Dura-Cool, are two versions that will help with heat dissipation. In the higher-end and mid-range models, you will find SufaceCooll fiber which provides for extra ventilation. The innerspring core of the mattress also helps with air ventilation.
Simmons does not provide a lot of information about the durability of the mattress so you really have to go with customer reviews. I had to look at many customer reviews to determine the durability of this mattress brand. These mattresses are very supportive and comfortable for the first couple of years that you own them. After a couple of years, there is a rapid decline of the mattress in its ability to support you. Users indicate that they find themselves sinking through the memory foam layers which are quite soft and into the spring core of the mattress.
This is an indication that Beautyrest mattresses are not a long-lasting mattress despite their high price tag. Some third-party ratings of this mattress may be poor because the mattress doesn't last as long as other mattresses. It's up to the individual to decide whether or not they want to purchase one of these mattresses.
Friendliness to The Environment
In terms of environmental friendliness, the Beautyrest mattresses are CertiPUR-US certified. This means that the mattresses don't have harmful chemicals like heavy metals, phthalates, formaldehyde, flame retardants, and other harmful chemicals. They produce low VOCs in indoor environments. you will not have a compromised health situation when you sleep on a Simmons Beautyrest.
Warranty Information and Sleep Trial
You can get a Simmons Beautyrest mattress through many third-party retailers. You should speak to the place where you bought the mattress to figure out the return policy of that company and the Sleep trial which you will get. The Simmons bedding company will give you a 10-year limited warranty on the mattresses that they currently manufacture. Here is what you need to know about the warranty.
- The original date of purchase is when your warranty is going to begin. For the entire warranty period the coverage is nonprorated.
- Your warranty covers you against a defective mattress. If you receive a defective mattress model you should contact the place where you originally purchased the mattress. If the company is no longer in business then you should contact the Simmons bedding company. You will need to provide the original proof of purchase and information that you'll find on the law label of the mattress.
- When you purchase a Simmons Beautyrest mattress you have to use them with a certain foundational support system which is indicated by the company. There needs to be support for the head, rigid center support, and support for the sides and foot of the bed. For the California king, king, and queen size mattresses if the foundation has no metal support system in the center there have to be at least five metal slats or hardwood slats. Legs need to be attached to the three center slats. If you do not follow the warranty for the foundation support system, then the warranty is going to be voided.
- You need to take proper care of your mattress as this is stipulated in the warranty. If you want to clean the cover, you need a dry cleaning service to do this. You should not use any fabric application or cleaning fluid on the surface of the cover. You should not use electric blankets, heating pads, or any other heating device on the memory foam.
- The mattress owner is responsible for the costs of handling, shipping, and inspecting a mattress that may be defective in all states except for California.
- When you have a defective mattress replaced the warranty coverage is not extended and there is not a new warranty that is created you will still be under the original warranty.
- The warranty will cover indentations that are visible or if there is sagging in the mattress surface. The measurements have to be one and a half inch or deeper for the innerspring mattress and 3/4 of an inch or deeper for the hybrid models.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover
- If you have sagging or indentation that are less than 1 and 1/2 inches for the inner spring or less than three-quarters of an inch for the hybrid model. This sort of invitation is considered to be regular wear and tear of the mattress.
- If you have a change in your comfort preferences and ask for a replacement or repair this will not be granted to you.
- If there are tears, Cuts, Burns, or other damage that has been caused by misuse of the mattress or in proper cleaning you will not receive warranty support. If you do not provide enough support for the foundation, you will also not receive warranty support.
- If the mattress is stained with body fluids, blood, or other liquids, then the mattress is deemed to be unsanitary and won't be covered under the warranty.
- Your warranty is only available exclusively to the original owner of the mattress. You will have to purchase your Simmons Beautyrest mattress from an authorized retailer. If you buy or acquire your mattress from the original owner or a dealer that is not authorized you are not covered under the warranty. If you purchase a used mattress or a floor model of a Simmons Beautyrest mattress, you will not receive warranty coverage.
It's important to read Beautyrest mattress reviews before you make a purchase. These are excellent mattresses if you want them for the short-term. The mattress has a below average lifespan when compared to other mattresses. Despite this fact, these mattresses are very comfortable and you will get a great deal of use of them except the lifespan of the mattress is a little on the low side so you have to keep this under consideration before you buy.
You May Also Be Interested in the Next Posts on Our Website: