Do anti-snoring pillows really work?
The answer is: Yes, they do! But only if you choose the correct type of anti-snoring pillow.
The main idea about how anti-snoring pillows should work is that after you place your head on it, the snoring ends. However, you must understand that anti-snoring pillows do not cure snoring. They can only reduce snoring. Some anti-snoring pillows may not even work for your snoring situation, but that doesn't mean that they don't work.
Best Anti-Snoring Pillows "Before You Buy" Guide
- Choose the right type of the snoring pillow: examples include wedge, cervical, memory foam, contour or CPAP machine user pillow
- You should have a preference for an anti-snoring pillow with soft and thick fill
- Choose the right curvature for your neck
- Select the proper size depending on your age and gender (small, medium or large)
- Check the refund policy
The Best Anti-Snoring Pillows of 2017: Types and Reviews.
Memory Foam Anti-Snoring Pillows
Even though there are so many products that may curtail the snoring process, memory foam pillows are considered to be the most useful. They guarantee perfect neck support overnight. They also prevent airway blockage by keeping the throat and palate apart. An open and unobstructed airway allows you to breathe easier and it reduces snoring significantly,
The best anti-snoring Memory Foam pillow
Celliant Sleep by VISCO LOVE US LLC
Rating: 4,7 out of 5 stars
Customer satisfaction: 88%
Measurements: 21.5 x 15.6 x 4.7 inches
Weight: 3.1 pounds
The ergonomic 4-position cushion can be adjusted, turned and twisted into various configurations allowing it to fit perfectly for back, stomach and side sleepers. The visco-elastic memory foam inside optimally adapts to your body shape, which helps to prevent tension. Your head, neck, and shoulders are supported evenly in a sleeping environment without pressure. Thus, your joint and spinal pains are eliminated.
The memory foam with bamboo charcoal is the best sleeping material ever. The high-quality thermoregulation and ventilation ducts make it an ideal all-year-round breathing apparatus. The natural moisture control always ensures a pleasant climate. It also offers perfect adaptability and pressure relief and is antimicrobial.
Easy-to-take-off and Washable Celliant Sleep Cover with Zipper. The Celliant Sleep cover is made of a breathable and durable double cloth, which offers environmentally-friendly protection against mites, moths, and bedbugs. Celliant Sleep has antibacterial properties and contains over 200 healing substances. It is used as a remedy in Asia.
In addition to the Celliant Sleep Cover, the handy travel towel is provided as a free gift.
Fast review based on customers feedbacks
- Curved for comfort for those who toss and turn
- Gentle therapeutic support for side, back and stomach sleepers
- Decreases snoring
- Comfortable and durable
- Needs airing before usage
For more reviews on the BEST Memory Foam Pillows , click the button below
Anti-Snoring Pillows for Back Sleepers
This class of the anti-snoring pillow raises the head a few inches above the primary sleeping position. Wedge pillows have a triangular shape, which helps to reduce snoring.
The Best Anti-Snoring Wedge Pillow
Rating: 4,1 out of 5 stars
Customer satisfaction: 76%
#1 in "Wedge & Body Positioners" category on AMAZON
To give you a new level of comfort, manufacturers have improved the pillow structure by adding an additional layer of memory foam to the upper part of the extremely elastic base foam. This design modification provides InteVision with the necessary cushion for body and leg support, while also stabilizing the central torso region for side-sleeping to stay comfortable.
The wedge pillow is designed for the people with breathing problems, poor blood circulation, acid reflux, and different kinds of neck or back problems. It can also be used for leg or foot elevation.
The wedge pillow provides a comfortable incline and uses gravity to keep your breathing airway open by lowering the amount of reflux in the airway. Moreover, this new and improved wedge pillow design from InteVision combined with built-in channels integrated in the base foam and upper memory foam layers improves air circulation. Each InteVision product prominently shows the trademark on the packaging.
Fast review based on feedback from 3,174 customers (Yes, we've read them all)
- Good incline
- Lining is removable/washable
- Prevents side sleeping
- Multiple uses
- Unpleasant fabric smell (needs airing)
- Initial shape conforms to shipping package (rolled in a cylinder, needs time to take shape after unpacking)
For more reviews on the BEST Wedge Pillows, click the button below
Anti-Snoring Pillow for Side Sleepers
This type of snoring solution will help your body avoid sleeping on your back and prevent the head from rolling. We've also noticed that j-shaped total body contour pillows for pregnant women are perfect for that function!
The Best Anti-Snoring Contour Pillow
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
Rating: 4,3 out of 5 Stars
Customer satisfaction: 82%
#1 in "Body Pillows" category on AMAZON
For the most people, sleeping with one pillow overnight is not enough. Many sleepers use up to three pillows. The first one supports your back; the second one is placed between your knees for climate control; and the third one is placed under your head to make your breathing more comfortable. The Snoogle pillow follows your natural body contour from head-to-toe.. This body pillow is the perfect design solution for sleeping and resting. The u-shape head part of the pad helps you to achieve the most comfortable position and incline for your personal needs. The extremely long central section has a suitable width for back support. The curved end part of the pillow adjusts to your body's shape between your knees and keeps you comfortable throughout the night.
Fast review based on feedback from 7,305 customers
- Prevents rolling on your back
- Removable/washable cover
- Multiple uses
- Difficult to put the pillowcase on the pillow after washing
- Low durability (may become flat in 6 months or so)
To see more reviews on the BEST Cervical Support and Contour Pillows, click the button below
Specific Types of Anti-Snoring Pillows
To make a comprehensive list of the best anti-snoring pillows, we've decided to add reviews for the best CPAP, BiPAP and APAP pillows for snoring machine users.
The Best CPAP, BiPAP, APAP Pillows for Snoring Machine Users
Rating: 4,7 out of 5 Stars
Customer satisfaction: 82%
High quality memory foam CPAP pillows have the best contour pillow design ever made to provide comfortable rest no matter your sleeping position: side, back, or stomach. The new model allows you to rotate the pillow for maximum comfort. Regardless if you're big or tiny, you'll experience perfect rest due to two levels of thickness and comfort. This pillow is ready to use immediately upon delivery. There is no need to re-stuff or re-fill this pillow all the time. This CPAP memory foam contour pillow is one of those items you just can't leave without purchasing it!
Fast review based on feedback from 43 customers
- Perfect for using the CPAP mask because it keeps the mask steady in any sleeping position
- Support is adjustable with 2 height settings
- Has neck support
THE EDITOR'S CHOICE FOR "THE BEST ANTI-SNORING PILLOW OF 2017"
ZEEQ the Best Memory Foam Smart Pillow
ZEEQ Smart Pillow is the snoring solution that provides sleep tracking and personal sound system technology.
It combines memory foam filling with moisture-wicking Tencel fiber for the most comfortable sleeping. All these features make this pillow luxurious, modern and the most technological anti-snoring device made by humanity.
ZEEQ Smart Pillow features
- Snore Alarm. Pillow vibrates gently to make you change sleeping position when you reach predetermined snoring decibel level
- Wireless Music & Audio. Eight internal speakers in the memory foam pillow core allow You to listen to binaural sleep music, sleep meditations and/or audiobooks only to be heard by you, not your sleeping partner.
- Sleep Analysis. A variety of sleep tracking sensors gathers and transfer sleep data to the ZEEQ mobile application for detailed analysis of snoring activity, sleep cycles and restfulness all night long. All that information creates a daily sleep catalog for long-term analysis to monitor how the day-to-day actions influence Your sleeping process.
- Smart Home Ready. Amazon Echo compatible for voice control reports.
- Smart Alarm. ZEEQ smart pillow will wake you up at the optimal time by analyzing your sleep cycle. The in-core mechanism will direct the vibration to your head and neck when the alarm is on.
- Sleep Motion Detection. Anti-snoring pillow by ZEEQ uses special sensors to follow changes in your nightly sleep positions and keeps a record of them.
- Music Sleep Timer. ZEEQ pillow auto-shutoff sleep timer provides a convenient transition to the sleeping process by playing music or sound with a present timer. You don't have to worry about turning off your audio at all.
- Built-in Remote. If your smartphone is out of reach, you can power on, change volume settings and control your ZEEQ smart pillow by remote; or just fold it into the pillow cover's storage section when not in use.
- 2-Week Battery Life. Battery with extended charge is provided.
ZEEQ Anti-Snoring Smart Pillow Anatomy
Dimensions: 5.5 x 26.5 x 16.8 inches, the standard pillow size
Materials: Tencel pillowcase, memory foam outer shell, comfort filling
Battery: 5000 mAh rechargeable, lasts 2 weeks
Electronics: 3-Axis gyroscope, vibration motors, individual decibel tuned microphone, 8 precision placed speakers
ZEEQ Smart Pillow Mobile App.
ZEEQ smart pillow connects with the application on the smartphone to send snore and sleep data. You can use as many of available features as You want and customize them as you wish.
- Decrease the vibration volume of your pillow
- Listen to Spotify before sleep
You can control this and much more using the ZEEQ app.
Monitor weekly trends on the ZEEQ app's dashboard. Discover your snore score and sleep quality.
ZEEQ anti-snoring pillow is your sleep partner. You can cooperate with it and use different hand-operated tracking features like alcohol and caffeine consumption, diet, physical exercise and many others.
Once the ZEEQ application learns more about your lifestyle, daytime and nighttime habits, it will start to make suggestions on how to make your sleep quality much better.
Feedback from verified customer purchases
- Amazing sleep tracking feature
- Quality sound performance
- Completely adjustable firmness
- Great anti-snore feature
THE ABSOLUTE WINNER FOR "THE BEST ANTI-SNORING PILLOW OF 2017"