Buffy Comforter Review
Price: Out of stock (for King/CalKing)
Ratings: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Customer Satisfaction: 81%
Availiable Sizes: Twin/Twin XL/Full/Queen/King/CalKing
Item Weight: 10.41 pounds
Eucalyptus is finding its way into almost everything these days, and many of us have it as part of our lives. Eucalyptus is used in many perfumes, ointments, medicines and lip balms. Many people cannot do without these things, and now it is about to become one thing that you may be unable to do without because it makes you feel extremely comfortable. What are we talking about? It’s Buffy, a new line of comforters that I can boldly say is one of the best things I’ve used in my bed in recent times.
Buffy’s construction is made up of a mix of eucalyptus fiber and microfiber, but the comforter is primarily a down-alternative comforter. The eucalyptus in this comforter is not just for show; it is responsible for the anti-inflammatory properties and naturally soothing effects that this comforter provides while you do not have to do a thing.
I did have my doubts about much comfort a eucalyptus comforter can provide, but after I tried it out, I must say that this is a product you want to have on your body.
It is silky and soft, and even though I have not exactly had to deal with inflammation when I used other comforters, Buffy feels different. It is slicker, and the feeling is more different when I used it. You should, however, note that you will need the Buffy Sans duvet cover if you are to enjoy the eucalyptus benefits of Buffy comforter. We expect that soon; Buffy will make a companion cover that also delivers all the health benefits that the Australian plant delivers.
The interior of this comforter contains nothing less than 50 recycled bottles. This does not mean that you will find crushed empty Aquafina bottles in the cover; it only means that Buffy is keeping up with sustainable practices and giving life to items that would have otherwise filled up waste dumps. These recycled bottles get spun into polyester, and they are crimped to make the comforter fluffy. And there is no doubt that this comforter is certainly fluffy.
This may be because of the presence of lyocell. Lyocell is a cellulose fiber that looks like rayon and is a product of dissolved wood pulp. Buffy comforter is also hypoallergenic which means it has inbuilt repellents for mildew, mold, pathogens, microbes and dust mites. This makes the comforter safe for use regardless of any allergies that you might have. The comforter is airy and light, and after a long period of usage, you can be guaranteed that it will not get musty. It is also bulky enough to provide warmth on a cold night.
Regarding its ability to keep you warm, I have my concerns about overheating, but surprisingly, Buffy comforter has an excellent temperature regulation. With 37.5 technology, the Buffy comforter will keep you cooler than another product that has the same amount of thickness will. Despite its ability to keep you warm, it is also breathable and will never make you sleep hot. All the time I used Buffy comforter, I never woke up sweating. Even when the fall season sets in, I’m confident that I will have no reason to toss my comforter away. It will be enough for me to sleep through the chilly nights without a partner to snuggle with.
Buffy is a forerunner as far as sustainability goes which means that all of the materials used in the production of this comforter will leave you with a clear conscience as they are all harmless and eco-friendly. Buffy has saved more than 15 million gallons of water through the use of eucalyptus instead of cotton, and they have reclaimed more than 750,000 plastic bottles from going to the landfills and water bodies.
Also, because Buffy comforters do not contain down feathers from different types of bird, you are sure that the product you are using did not cause harm to any animal.
In terms of pricing, Buffy comforter cannot exactly pass as a cheap comforter, but in comparison to many other products in its category, its $120 price tag for a twin-size is more affordable than those other products. It is also worthy of note that owning the Buffy comforter does not have to be an outright purchase initially. You have the choice of testing it out first for 30 days without bearing any risk on your part. You also do not get charged until you are convinced that you love it and would like to buy it. If you also return it, the company gives products that are returned to shelters for the homeless around the country.
Overall, if you want to upgrade your bedding system, you may want to check out what you have on top of your bed and change it to a Buffy Comforter.
- It has a silky and soft shell of the comforter is made from Eucalyptus.
- It has a high level of breathability.
- It has an excellent temperature regulation feature.
- It is light in weight and fluffy to feel.
- It is hypoallergenic and has a high natural resistance to dust mites, mildew, and mold.
- It is made from eco-friendly materials.
- The period for the free trial starts from the day you place the order as against when the comforter arrives.
- It is more expensive than some other comforters made from down-alternative.
SHOULD I TRY THE BUFFY COMFORTER?
Since we have pointed out the things that are likable about Buffy comforter, you still may be trying to find out whether this is a comforter that you should try out or if it would be good for you. Let us check out some of its highlights once again so you can have a clearer idea about this comforter.
- Sleep Green: The Buffy Comforter is one of the eco-friendliest sleep accessories you will find in the market. From the fill made from recycled plastic bottles spun into polyester to the fiber made from eucalyptus, this comforter is the perfect example of sleeping green.
- It provides a soothing and refreshing sleep: The cover fabric based on eucalyptus feels silky and cool against the skin. I loved how it felt against my skin when I tested it, and I am sure people with sensitive skin will find it beneficial and exciting.
- It has a unique trial period: The kind of trial period you get to enjoy on this comforter is second to none. Most products offer trial periods on products that you have already paid for, and if you return it, they refund you. But with Buffy, it is different; you do not have to pay to enjoy this trial period. If you decide to return the product while your trial period is on, you will not get charged at all, and you will also not pay for the shipping costs.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT BUFFY COMFORTER
Some people have some drawbacks about this product which they do not like. Let’s see some of them below;
- Price: Even though the generous trial period is impressive, this comforter is not the most affordable comforter made from down-alternative in the market. Many people buy down-alternative comforters because they are usually cheaper than down comforters, but Buffy has a price that ranges between $120 and $190.
- Wash Care: This comforter is machine-washable, but the manufacturers recommend that the washing machine should be an industrial size so that the comforter does not get damaged in the process of washing. This is why dry cleaning is the manufacturer’s recommendation to preserve the quality of the comforter. Of course, not everyone can do that which is why it is not recommended for people who cannot keep up with high-maintenance wash care.
- Loft: The loft of a comforter is a personal thing, but when I tested it, I wished this comforter had a bit of more loft. Buffy comforter has a bit of a thin loft.
You May Also Be Interested in the Next Posts on Our Website: